Friday, August 7, 2009

This summer I got a great opportunity to go to work with the movie studios we have here in Wilmington. The 7th season of One Tree Hill will be starting in the fall and a new house was being built for two of their main characters. The house is a replica of a 7,000 sq. ft house here in town. This meant lots of wall decorating and faux granite finishes to be done. I worked there for 5 weeks and had a great time! I worked with very experienced artists and was involved in 5 different projects. Everyone was sooo helpful and great to be around. Everyone was working hard and it was great to be apart of it. I got to assist with 2 rooms of Faux Venetian Plaster, I made a faux travertine fireplace seating area, a faux granite counter top for the grill, and I made faux granite counter tops for the entire kitchen. It was such an incredible experience and it was great to be a part of. I can't wait to see all the work once the season starts. I was sad to leave and I really hope I get to go back one day. Hopefully our incentive package will pass and we will get more shows and movies here in Wilmington. Check out the new season Starting SEPTEMBER 14TH!

1 comments:

Daxx said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online