Saturday, April 7, 2012

It has been a wonderful, creative, and fun few years since I last updated my site! 2011 was very interesting and a lot of my projects were ceilings and kitchen cabinetry. I did a lot of plaster effects and glazes on ceilings which was great because it can be a forgotten surface and it is so impressive once it is decorated! I have also been lucky to do more commerical work in 2011 and 2012 so far!I did many different faux finishes in a dentist office, a restaurant, an art gallery, hair salon, restaurant, season 9 of One Tree Hill , and I just wrapped up a faux wood grain project for Suntrust Bank! I am trully greatful for all the wonderful clients I have met in the last few years and I am very appreciative of all the work that has come my way! My current and project for the summer will be back at EUE Screen Gems Studios! I can't give many details but it is an outstanding project so far and I am excited to be a part of it!!! Hope everyone has a great summer and I will post updates as soon as I can!

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online