Thursday, July 3, 2014

Lots of changes and exciting a fun projects have been in the works for LSF in the last few years! My updates are mostly on FACEBOOK now at www.facebook.com/ luckystarfauxfinishes so please check there for recent photos and updates at this time! With the smartphone it has been easier to post to facbook rather than this site . I apologize for lack of updates but I hope some of the photos on this page can still give an overall general idea of the textures for walls I can make and the furniture finishes I can do as well.  If you have any photos or ideas when we meet I can always use those and definitely  make a custom sample board for you before any work begins! Since 2011, I was honored to work on the set of Iron Man 3 for most of the year, I also worked with Eric Tomosunas and his wife Audrey of Swirl Films, a production company here in Wilmington painting TV show sets!  I have worked with Ash Aziz on his restaurants, Towne, the Kitchen, and the most recent Osteria Cicchetti in Monkey Junction! I completed the wall finish throughout and the bar and other woodwork in the restaurant. This was an incredible project and one I am most proud of! I have also worked on some beautiful homes on Figure 8 island and Landfall and have met new Designers and Builders in the area! It has been a fun few years and I hope to continue to grow and work in our beautiful city! Again, please check facebook now for the most recent updates or give me a call at 910-538-5465 to set up an appointment. Thanks so much and I appreciate your interest!

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online