Monday, October 9, 2017

Still going strong!

Hi Everyone! Thank you for checking out my blog and although there are still some great photos here of examples of work you can have done, I just wanted to make sure that I direct you to my Facebook page, Lucky Star Faux Finishes, so you can view more current projects. I am  just updating face book now because it is so much easier to upload the photos from a project once I finish and get back to you if you message me there or make any comments etc. If you would like to see my recent work please go to face book and search for Lucky Star Faux Finishes there and you can see some current photos!
I also offer painting services so if you would like a room painted just give me a call as well!
Thank you so much and I would love the opportunity to work with you on any project :)

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online